Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back in the Skis Again

The snow in Northern California is flying and so am I, to Mount Shasta Ski Park that is. I am currently about to engage in my third season as a ski instructor at Mount Shasta Ski Park. This job is amazing, I get the opportunity to share and teach my greatest passion while making money, where else can you find that? Last year I achieved my Level 1 with PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America), it was well worth it. Yesterday I had first tracks in a place called the "pumpkin patch" a hidden haven with a plethora of fresh powder, I had some great lines as well as some stump jumping. It will be a great season, unfortunately I only get to experience it for a month before I fly south to San Diego State to indulge in school and the college lifestyle. Until next time I am James Hake and this was my take.

No comments:

Post a Comment